Our on-going program where we teach kids in our community how to ride bikes
we make learning to ride easy
We want more people riding bicycles! As part of our community initiative to inspire more physical activity in our youth, we're partnering with Kenston Community Education to teach kids how to ride bikes. Here's how it works: just show up, bring anyone of any age who wants to learn how to ride a bicycle, bring your own bicycle, and the good folks at Bike Ohio will teach your new cyclist how to ride.
Check our events page for upcoming dates and registration.
What you need to know:
- These events will be FREE.
- All participants MUST have a helmet! (If you need one, helmets will be 20% off at the event)
- The participants' bikes MUST be in working condition (If you think your bike needs to be looked at, please bring it in to Bike Ohio at least a week before hand). Please do not ask us to fix a bicycle the day of the event.
- We will have a playground for younger siblings.
- Anyone who shows up to the event will be granted 15% off anything in the shop.
We're always looking for volunteers! If you are interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "kids volunteer". Thank you!